The Pure Water Technology® 3i is the CLEAN choice for your workplace. We ensure that the interface components of our products help provide protection against cross-contamination between users.
CleanContact™: Anti-Microbial Protection
CleanContact™ technology infuses the touchpad and surrounding surfaces with an organic anti-microbial ingredient which protects against cross-contamination of germs in your workplace. Here’s how it works:
• An organic anti-microbial ingredient (LIFE BC-00-IA) is added to the plastic resin during the manufacturing stage.
• CleanContact anti-microbials have a disruptive effect on the membrane of the bacteria cell, inhibiting the growth of micro-organisms.
• All surfaces protected with CleanContact anti-microbial technology will provide a line of defense for cross contamination, effective for the life of the product.
• CleanContact technology is designed to resist UV degradation, abrasion, washings and various chemicals.
• Tests prove that a reduction in bacteria of 98% or more can be observed on CleanContact surfaces compared to surfaces that are not treated at all. This includes the protection against a wide range of microbes including Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (Oro staphira) and more.
Pure Touch Dispense: Designed to Protect
Our point-of-use water systems are intentionally designed to prevent cross-contamination of germs near the dispense nozzle from where all water flows.
• Typical water coolers often have awkward dispense heights, making it difficult for the user to fill a cup or bottle precisely. Pure Water Technology® water systems are designed with the optimum dispense height for ease of use and accurate dispensing.
• The dispense area has a curved and open design to provide a large space for the user to fill a small cup or a large sports bottle
without touching the dispense nozzle.
Dispense Area Light: Spill-free Dispense
Pure Water Technology® water systems have a LED light which illuminates the dispense area to easily identify the drip tray “bullseye” for precise dispensing — yet another line of defense we provide to keep your workplace clean and healthy.
Main Phone Line (210) 510-4105
(210) 929-2189 (Direct) Office hours:
Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00 Address
322 D Breesport
San Antonio, TX 78216
322 D Breesport San Antonio, TX 78216